If you love vegan seafood (I sure do!), and want a fresh creamy taste, you will not want to miss making this amazing vegan salmon roll recipe!
This is easy to make! If you are making the vegan lox and feta, you can make them ahead of time. Then easily prepare these rolls for your meal. It looks and tastes like you worked extra hard on it.
The Making of these Tasty Rolls
First, take your peeled cucumber and line them on a mat. Don't worry about perfection. Just lay them over each other so there is no spaces.
Once the lox is in place, it is time to roll. Literally! You are now going to start at one end and roll it all until the end. Place the seam (messy side) down on the plate or patter.
They look really pretty and taste amazing! Lots of nutrition packed in these rolls. It's a wonderful way to eat carrots, cucumbers, and almonds. Healthy food that is attractive and tasty makes it easy to eat right.
SERVING TIPS: You can serve these amazing vegan salmon rolls as one big roll (like burrito style), cut in half, or even in multiple slices.
Amazing Vegan Salmon Roll
- Bamboo Mat (optional)
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8 oz almond feta cheese see notes
- 6 oz vegan carrot lox see notes
- 1 ½ tsp dill
- Wash and peel cucumbers. Peel long slices (peel only until reaching the seeded part on all sides - do not use seeded part) and put down on bamboo rolling mat or saran wrap. Place cucumber so that they are overlapping.
- Evenly spread feta cheese, in a layer, over the cucumber. Sprinkle dill over the feta cheese.
- Take the carrot lox and place a thin layer over the feta cheese layer.
- Start rolling by lifting one end of the mat or saran wrap. Continue to roll until the end.
- Place the end (seam) side down on the plate or platter. Dollop with feta cheese and garnish with chopped red bell pepper. Serve.